If you are OK with your Class being "public", and if your students don't require Pro features like the ability to add images to flashcards, then you and your students can create, share, and study flashcards 100% for FREE.
To share a Class for free on the web:
- Share Via Email -- This allows you to generate an official email invitation for each user you want to invite. Users will get the invite to your Class whether or not they already have a Brainscape account. To invite via email, simply click "Share Class" on the Class screen (or in the Class's "Learners" tab in the mobile app), and choose the Email option. You can invite dozens of users at a time, by separating their email address with commas.
Note: the Share icon is the second from left below the class header.
- Share URL -- This allows you to copy a link and distribute it however you want -- e.g. via SMS, Facebook, Twitter, email, or posted on your class website. To find your free Class link, click "Share Class" on the Class screen (or in the Class's "Learners" tab in the mobile app), and choose the URL option. Note that this URL is public, and anyone can find your Class by browsing the Brainscape marketplace.
To share a Class for free on your mobile device:
- Toggle to the class and make sure it is marked as Public,
- Click on the 'Learners' tab and select the '+'
- You will be allowed to select contacts from your address book to share the class URL
You can easily make your class Private and share the class with learners, but please note that each student who joins the private class will be prompted to purchase Brainscape Pro on their own.
If you have instead purchased an Enterprise license for your class or organization, then you have other sharing methods: Creating a private landing page for your class or company, or having Brainscape mass-upload a group of users for you.
Whichever sharing method you use, the learners in your Class will be able to access your flashcards on either the Brainscape or the mobile app (once they've claimed access on the website). All they have to do is log into the Brainscape iOS or Android app with the same account credentials, and all their content and study progress should remain in sync.
Still have questions and can't find the answer? Be sure to email our Tech Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org), or join our Discord channel where you can discuss all things learning, meet others studying for the same exams, and upvote features you'd like to see us add to our tool.
And for more FREE study advice don't forget to check out the Brainscape Academy.