As you may have noticed, individual users can easily sign up for Brainscape for free, and they can create, share, and study unlimited flashcards without ever paying a dime. They only have to upgrade to Brainscape Pro if they need access to premium content or features. (You can see our consumer features and subscription prices here.)
Teachers and companies can also informally use Brainscape with their learners for free, and the students would only pay if they really want to use the (optional) premium features.
For schools, companies, and resellers we also offer an Enterprise license that makes life easier for everyone at your organization. The license model allows you to purchase many Pro upgrades in bulk for a discounted price. The following are some benefits of an Enterprise license:
- Pro accounts for everyone -- All of your users would automatically have access to all Pro features, without hitting paywalls and being asked to individually provide a credit card
- Discounted Pricing -- When purchasing a license, you are receiving a discount by purchasing many upgrades at one time.
- Enhanced Reporting --Access to specific learner stats and a partner report are available with our license model.
- Private, secure access -- Your team would have a unique URL that is invisible to search engines and the public Brainscape marketplace
- Easier onboarding -- In addition to the unique URL, you would also be able to mass upload huge lists of users (by email address), so nobody has to create their own account
- Dedicated customer service -- You would have a technical support rep dedicated to your account, with unlimited training and assistance to get your team up & running and answer any urgent questions
Enterprise licenses are billed based on the duration of time you need access to the Pro features or private class and can be easily upgraded or downgraded as your team's size changes over time.
Further, we also provide a way for those interested in reselling their e-learning to a broader market through our Reseller License model. To discuss an Enterprise license, please visit the appropriate page below.
Still have questions and can't find the answer? Be sure to email our Tech Support Team (email@example.com), or join our Discord channel where you can discuss all things learning, meet others studying for the same exams, and upvote features you'd like to see us add to our tool.
And for more FREE study advice don't forget to check out the Brainscape Academy.