Brainscape is the perfect tool for studying any subject that requires that you internalize a lot of knowledge into your brain. We avoid using the word "memorize", since we hope that you will be using a combination of tools to truly understand your topic at hand.
Brainscape flashcards can be created for any subject where knowledge can be broken down into clean Questions and Answers -- using either text, images, sounds, animations, or any combination thereof. This can be for a class at school, a standardized exam, a foreign language, an employee training process, or any number of settings.
Below are several examples of content types that work perfectly for Brainscape:
- Scientific understanding (e.g. Describe the process of peristalsis)
- Technical questions (e.g. How does a pulley work?)
- Vocabulary (e.g. What does 'punctilious' mean?)
- Verb conjugation (e.g. What are the present tense conjugations of 'hablar'?)
- Labeling diagrams (e.g. Where is the femur?)
- Product info for salespeople (e.g. What are the selling points of Model XJ97?)
- Debate prep (e.g. How should you respond if you are accused of ....?)
- Faces & Names (e.g. Which executive is pictured below?)
- Restaurant menu items (e.g. What are the ingredients in a Pasta Milano?)
- History (e.g. Describe the causes that led to World War I)
- Maps (e.g. Where is Baghdad?)
- Police or Military protocols (e.g. What should you do when the perpetrator does X?)
- Compliance training (e.g. When should you submit a Form T-117 to HR?)
- And much more!
You can browse a list of millions of user-created Classes on the Brainscape Market and the Brainscape Academy is full of all kinds of practical study tips including How to study more effectively and Tips to stop procrastination.
Still have questions and can't find the answer be sure to check out our Community page and ask your question or suggest your features!