Brainscape is the perfect tool for studying any subject that requires that you internalize a lot of knowledge into your brain. We avoid using the word "memorize", since we hope that you will be using a combination of tools to truly understand your topic at hand.
Brainscape flashcards can be created for any subject where knowledge can be broken down into clean Questions and Answers -- using either text, images, sounds, animations, or any combination thereof. This can be for a class at school, a standardized exam, a foreign language, an employee training process, or any number of settings.
Below are several examples of content types that work perfectly for Brainscape:
- Scientific understanding (e.g. Describe the process of peristalsis)
- Technical questions (e.g. How does a pulley work?)
- Vocabulary (e.g. What does 'punctilious' mean?)
- Verb conjugation (e.g. What are the present tense conjugations of 'hablar'?)
- Labeling diagrams (e.g. Where is the femur?)
- Product info for salespeople (e.g. What are the selling points of Model XJ97?)
- Debate prep (e.g. How should you respond if you are accused of ....?)
- Faces & Names (e.g. Which executive is pictured below?)
- Restaurant menu items (e.g. What are the ingredients in a Pasta Milano?)
- History (e.g. Describe the causes that led to World War I)
- Maps (e.g. Where is Baghdad?)
- Police or Military protocols (e.g. What should you do when the perpetrator does X?)
- Compliance training (e.g. When should you submit a Form T-117 to HR?)
- And much more!
You can browse a list of millions of user-created Classes on the Brainscape Market.