Wherever your users are studying, their Brainscape learning progress will be synced "to the cloud" and aggregated into each of your Class dashboards.
To access your learner reports (on the website):
- On your My Classes screen, navigate to the relevant Class
- In the Learners pane, select "See All Learners"
- Note the cumulative stats for # of Cards Studied, and % Mastery (i.e. a weighted average of each learner's self-reported confidence ratings)
- Feel free to sort the report by any fields, by clicking the column header
- For deeper analysis, you can Export to CSV and work in a spreadsheet
In the future, we may add additional reporting, such as specifying a certain range of time, and/or deck- and card-specific mastery stats. In fact, we actually already have that required raw data in our database, so if you are a big enterprise client and convince us to generate such custom reports for you, we can see what we can do!
On the mobile app, you can also see the Learners for a class that you have created. Tap on a class and you can see the Learner tab right above the deck list. You can see learner permissions, as well as the total cards studied for each individual in the class.
Still have questions and can't find the answer be sure to check out our Community page and ask your question or suggest your features.