Yes, there are two ways to reverse Question and Answer on your flashcards, so you can study in the opposite direction.
If you'd like to create permanent reverse flashcards (i.e. add new, separate flashcards that ask the question in the opposite direction), then you can do the following:
- Open the Deck to Edit it on the website
- Switch to the Advanced Editor (if you are not already in the Advanced Editor)
- In the left column, select the cards for which you'd like to create Reverse versions
- In the drop-down menu, select "Create Reverse Cards"
- Those new cards will be added to the end of your Deck
If instead you just want to study your existing flashcards in the opposite order (but keep the same confidence rating for the card, regardless of how you studied it), then you can currently only do this in the iOS app, by tapping on a Deck and choosing to Reverse Question and Answer.
We hope to enable this option on all platforms soon.
Still have questions and can't find the answer be sure to check out our Community page and ask your question or suggest your features!