Many users create some initial Cards and Decks, only to belatedly realize that they wish they had organized their Decks differently. We hope to eventually create an official feature that makes merging, splitting, or copying decks easier.
However, there is currently an unofficial "hack" that you might find useful.
To move Cards between two or more Decks, try the following:
- Make sure the eventual target Decks exist, and that they have each been switched to Advanced Decks (using the Advanced Editor)
- Open each Deck's Editor screen in a separate browser tab
- In the original Deck, select the cards that you would like to "move" into the other Deck. (i.e. Select the "check-boxes" in the Card list to the left.)
- In the Card Actions menu at the top of the respective Card List, select "Cut Selected Cards" of "Copy Selected Cards"
- Now open the other browser tab, with the other Deck (which might be empty).
- At the top of that Deck's Card List, click the Card Actions drop-down menu, and select "Paste Cards at End of Deck". This may take several seconds or minutes, and you may have to refresh the page when it's done.
- The Cards should have moved to their correct new Decks
If you have any experience using this hacky "feature", we'd love to hear it in the Comments below, so we can make this more intuitive in the future.
Still have questions and can't find the answer be sure to check out our Community page and ask your question or suggest your features!