You’ve created an amazing flashcard class, you’ve figured out how to share or sell your codes via our customized landing page (licenses), and you’ve let your students, employees, or customers know it’s time to accelerate their learning with Brainscape. Ok, so now what?
You already know that Brainscape is a tool meant to supplement your other learning offerings, it relies on cognitive science and is meant to focus on learning weaknesses; but the goal here is to make sure your learners know this. You want to ensure that incorporating Brainscape into their study habits is a no-brainer.
Equip yourself with a toolbox to talk-the-talk and promote your amazing assets. Check out the below articles and links that you can share with your learners to promote your flashcards:
- Here’s a great overview video.
- How to explain Brainscape to your students or employees and How to explain to your boss or coworkers (There are some good nuggets in each of these that you can customize for your audience.)
- What is the brain science behind Brainscape's spaced repetition? (Scroll down to read the white paper).
- Check out the Brainscape Academy to share best learning practices and practical study tips with your learning audience.
- Make It Stick Infographic.
Still have questions and can't find the answer? Be sure to email our Tech Support Team (email@example.com), or join our Discord channel where you can discuss all things learning, meet others studying for the same exams, and upvote features you'd like to see us add to our tool.
And for more FREE study advice don't forget to check out the Brainscape Academy.