Brainscape may be an educational platform used by millions of students and teachers globally but, increasingly, it’s also being used by innovative companies in a spectrum of industries. These are companies who require their staff to know a lot of information about their products, protocols, operations, and services ... or company history, culture, people, and more, and Brainscape serves as a powerful tool for this training.
Here are some of the top ways you can use our app to accelerate your employees’ learning:
- Responses to customer FAQ, queries, and complaints
- Names and faces of the people who make up your organization
- Your company’s history, evolution, organization, and departments
- Your biggest competitors (and why you’re better)
- Product catalogue training (descriptions, specifications, and codes)
- Your list of services and their unique selling points
- Important safety and operations protocols, regulations, and laws
- Industry 101 for a baseline knowledge of your industry/market/sector/audience
- The key tenets of your company’s culture and identity
- Computer system how-to, quick fixes, and lingo
- New software/systems onboarding
- Memorizing a restaurant or bar’s wine, cocktail, beverages, and/or food menus
- New product roll-outs for quick memorization of specs and selling points
- Learning key acronyms and terminology
- Best responses to the press, social media, and lobbyists.
And so much more ...
From database overviews, PMP basics, and Six Sigma to sales techniques, preferred vendor programs, budgeting 101, quality control, and infinitely more, Brainscape can be your company’s constant companion in employee L&D.
Want to see Brainscape in action? Here’s an overview of how to create and share flashcards:
And for more information on how Brainscape can serve your organization, go to the Brainscape Academy for Employee Training, which is packed with L&D tips for efficient employee training.
Have questions? We’d love to hear from you! To schedule a time to talk to our team, click here.
Have more questions and can't find the answer? Be sure to check out our Community page and ask your question or suggest your features!